Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things Keep on Chugging

Well, the meeting with the store's seller went very well. I can't say a whole lot at this time for a variety of reasons -- including the fact that I got to sign my first non-disclosure agreement.

I feel so grown up!

But seriously, nothing happened during Sunday's meeting that would lead one to believe that we can't buy the store. There are still a few bridges to cross, but I'm feeling really good about it.

Hopefully we will all be able to reconvene some time in the next week or so (darn holiday is likely going to slow things down a bit, I guess) and discuss more specifics.

Wish I could say more, but at this point, I just can't. I hope you understand. Once things work out one way or the other, though, I promise to relay the whole story.

5 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

If you buy an existing store, will that change your approach to opening a new one?

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger JackM said...

How could it not? As they say, knowledge is power, and with the knowledge I gain from the operation of an existing store, I would be able to better tailor the structure and focus of a new store.

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Adrianne the next top model software affiliate program blackberry 7230 wireless Delaware lasik surgeon Memorex mp3 player 256mb accessories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home